NSW State forest are ready for you (and your best friend)
For many people, taking their dog on a holiday with them can be quite a challenge.
Did you know that your canine friend is welcome in ALL state forests across NSW?
Just a few things to remember:
- Your dog must be under your control at ALL times
- In Cumberland State Forest dogs must be on a leash at ALL times
- Always pick up after your dog
- Ensure your pack enough food and water for your dog on long forest trips
- Respect other campers who don’t have dogs and keep noise to a minimum
Also, many State forests are adjacent to National Parks, where dogs are prohibited, so make sure you are aware to stay within a State forest while holidaying with your dog.
Contact us for more information
Call the Forestry Corporation State-wide Information Line
1300 655 687 or 02 9871 3377 Monday to Friday 9.30am – 4.30pm
Visit the Forestry Corporation Visitor Centre
95 Castle Hill Road, West Pennant Hills NSW 2125