Escape the everyday at Cumberland State Forest
Activity Program - Cumberland State Forest
Come and explore this unique urban forest with our range of weekend and school holiday activities. There's something to suit all ages and a variety of interests!
- Cumberland state forest map 620 Kb.
- Bookings are essential for all activities, and places must be booked through our online system. A 30 cent per ticket booking fee applies.
- What to bring - It is a good idea to bring a hat, wear sunscreen and wear suitable footwear.
- For 'Animal Spotlight', a torch is required.
- For some activities, age restrictions apply.
- For school holiday activities, adults must accompany children under 6 years. School holiday programs generally suit children 3-10 years of age. Tickets are required for children only - accompanying parents or infants / toddlers not participating in the craft activity do not require a ticket.
- In the event of wet or windy weather, activities may be cancelled and payment transferred to another activity or refunded
- If you can't make it, refunds will only be given with 48 hours notice, otherwise we can rebook you an alternative activity provided you request this prior to your scheduled activity timeslot.
Contact us for more information
Call or email
1300 655 687 or 02 9871 3377 Monday to Friday 9.30am – 4.30pm
Visit the Forestry Corporation Visitor Centre
95 Castle Hill Road, West Pennant Hills NSW 2125