Harvest, Loading And Haulage Contracts - Grafton Management Area
Forestry Corporation of NSW has commenced a process to establish long-term contracts for harvest, loading and haulage in the Grafton Management Area.
Request for Proposal
Forestry Corporation invites proposals for:
- Harvest and Load – 130,000 tonnes per annum Southern Pine (5 year term)
- Harvest and Load – 40,000 tonnes total volume parcel Hoop Pine
- Haulage – 14.1M tonne kilometers (5 year term)
The contract offered is for commencement on 01 February 2019.
- Request for Proposal (RFP FC1809)
- Proposal Forms (Microsoft Word Document)
- Model Harvesting Agreement
- Model Haulage Agreement
- Harvest Parcel Rate Calculator (Microsoft Excel Document)
Contact Nick Firth at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0427 214 521.
Tenders close 5.00pm Friday 26 October 2018.