Living near a State forest
Forestry Corporation maintains an active relationship and dialogue with members of the community who live near state forests.
There are great advantages to living next to the beautiful forests of NSW, however, it is also important to be aware of how they are managed.
- Living near a state forest fact sheet (PDF 602KB)
- Boundary fencing guidelines and application form (PDF 142KB)
- Access agreements.
Stakeholder Engagement Policy
Forestry Corporation's engagement with stakeholders is informed by P2013/10 Forestry Corporation Stakeholder Engagement Policy.
Forestry Corporation's stakeholder engagement is underpinned by the following principles:
- developing and maintaining working relationships with our stakeholders
- understanding what is important and of interest to our stakeholders
- building the trust and support of stakeholders in Forestry Corporation as a proficient commercial manager of native and plantation forests.
For further information contact 1300 655 687 or 02 9871 3377 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.