The Woodflow Coordinator manages the transport of timber products from our forests to our customers and is the key interface between Forestry Corporation, its customers and its transport service suppliers. To succeed in this role, you will:
- Balance many operational constraints and priorities within a dynamic and fast paced operating environment.
- Use your excellent communication skills to build productive relationships with FCNSW’s service suppliers and our customers to influence outcomes.
- You will leverage your planning and analytical skills to manage important details, while appreciating the importance of the big picture.
This is a permanent role and is based in Bathurst, NSW.
Forestry Corporation is Australia’s largest grower of plantation softwoods, managing over 200,000 hectares across NSW. The Softwood Plantations Division supplies over 3.5 million tonnes of log products annually, producing enough timber to construct a quarter of the houses built in Australia each year.
At Forestry Corporation we embrace diversity and behave to uphold our values of Integrity, Respect, Wellbeing and Innovation.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience coordinating and analysing operational or supply chain activities, preferably of log products, including engagement with relevant stakeholders.
- Experience exercising sound judgement, under pressure in a complex commercial environment.
- Management skills including the ability to; communicate, delegate, negotiate, coordinate and report on activities and achieve outcomes.
- Capacity to communicate clearly and negotiate with stakeholders to achieve optimal outcomes under pressure.
- 3+ years equivalent experience in operations or logistics positions.
- Ability to undertake active frontline firefighting duties and be available for afterhours fire standby on a rostered basis.
How to apply
In your cover letter tell us about what you can bring to Forestry Corporation, how you meet the requirements of the role, and why you would like to join our team! Candidates should email their applications, including a copy of your resume to email@example.com
Applications must be received by 9am Tuesday 6 August 2019.
For more information please contact Tijmen Klootwijk, Haulage and Sales Manager on +61 447 744 480.