- 2-year Fixed Term Contract
- Bathurst / Tumut or Sydney Work Location
- Competitive Salary
Forestry Corporation of NSW is the largest manager of commercial native and plantation forests in NSW, with over two million hectares of state forests. Our Softwood Plantation produces enough timber to construct a quarter of the houses built in Australia each year! Find out more about Forestry Corporation and the work we do.
Forestry Corporation is seeking a self-starter with demonstrated initiative to take on the role of Sales Administrator. You will enjoy analysing sales data and have the ability and willingness to focus on detailed repetitive tasks. As a member of the Softwood Plantation Division the Sales Administrator will strive for accuracy and is responsible for taking a leading role in managing and maintaining sales administration processes and systems.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise tasks to manage priorities and to meet deadlines with a high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrated quick, accurate and proficient use of commercial computer packages
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to working with new systems and processes as they are developed in the business
- Demonstrated ability to analyse sales data and a willingness to accurately solve administrative problems.
- Capacity to actively collaborate and effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in an sales administration function.
- Highly developed oral, written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and capacity to focus on detailed repetitive tasks.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply by sending a copy of your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about the role please contact Robert Brisot on 0428 484 153 for further information on the role.
Applications Close: Wednesday 19 December 2018.
Forestry Corporation is an inclusive workplace which promotes diversity & encourages flexible working arrangements. The successful applicant will be required to undergo a medical assessment & drug & alcohol screening as part of the recruitment process. This role is expected to participate in firefighting activities, a Task Based Assessment (TBA) at a standard of at least the Moderate Field Test is required.