Forest Management System Coordinator
- Unique and diverse Industry
- Permanent Role with Competitive Salary
- This role can be worked out of Bathurst or Tumut
We pride ourselves on being the largest manager of commercial plantation & native forests in New South Wales. We manage renewable timber production, environmental sustainability & recreation across more than two million hectares of NSW State forests. You can discover more about Forestry Corporation & the benefits of working with us by visiting https://www.forestrycorporation.com.au/
Forestry Corporation of NSW is seeking a highly motivated and commercially focussed person with experience in compliance and risk management to take the lead in the complex, challenging and rewarding role of Forest Management System (FMS) Coordinator. The person we are looking for must have previous experience in a similar role and be available for an immediate start.
In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating the FMS program across the Softwood Plantations Division, keeping the Division up to date with legislative requirements, ensuring the maintenance of certification and continuous improvement in forest management aspects.
To be successful in the role, we are looking for
- Highly developed communication, comprehension and written skills.
- Ability to assimilate and comprehend complex written material and translate it into clear instructions and manuals (printed, and online publishing) to guide plantation operations.
- Willingness and ability to travel within and outside of the state as required
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in environmental compliance.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification.
How to apply
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Applications must be received by Friday 26 April 2019
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Gavin Jeffries on 0427 220 971.
To find out more about working for Forestry Corporation please visit http://www.forestrycorporation.com.au/about/careers