- Work closely and gain exposure to the different parts of the business
- Flexible working conditions and attractive remunerartion package
- Tumut office based
Forestry Corporation of NSW (FCNSW) is the largest manager of commercial native and plantation forests in NSW.
Managing more than two million hectares of forests for the economic, environmental and social benefit of the people of NSW and Australia.
FCNSW adheres to the values of integrity, collaboration, respect, innovation, customer and stakeholder focus, safety and sustainability.
The purpose of this role is to partner with the Softwoods division of the business, providing them with financial analysis, reporting and decision support and to become a trusted financial advisor of the business.
This position reports to the Commercial Finance Manager (CFM) Softwoods Division and interacts with finance staff across our many sites in NSW.
The ideal candidate will be self-driven and enjoy working in a dynamic and fast paced environment and will possess the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Highly developed skills and knowledge in commercial accounting, financial management and business performance, business planning and analysis, variance analysis and management reporting
- Proven stakeholder management skills, being able to partner with key business managers.
- Demonstrated high level analytical and problem-solving skills for strategic issues impacting on organisational operations.
- Highly developed interpersonal, written communication and presentation skills
- 5-10 years of experience in mid to large organisation (private sector or similar business).
- Degree in either Accounting or Business, membership or studying to be a member of either the Australian Society of Certified Practising Accountants (ASCPA) or the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (ACA).
- Current drivers license
How to apply
Send a copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing the ideal candidate criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 14th June 2019. For further information on these positions please contact Rob Brisot on 0428 484 153.
Closing date: Applications must be received by Friday 14th June 2019.
Forestry Corporation is an inclusive workplace which promotes diversity and encourages flexible working arrangements. The successful applicant will be required to undergo a medical assessment and/or drug and alcohol screening as part of the recruitment process.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia.