A number of regulations, certifications, procedures and reporting mechanisms assure the people of NSW that all of the forests are managed sustainably. These include:
- Certification to the Australian Forestry Standard
- Certification to the Environmental Management System (EMS) ISO 14001
- Maintaining ecologically sustainable forest management plans (ESFM)
- Adhering to regulations and agreements
- Maintaining a forest management policy
- Regularly reporting on performance.
Page last updated/reviewed:18 May 2016