If you feel like you can’t see the wood for the trees then maybe a career in forestry is what you need!
The amazingly diverse and enriching world of forestry means that at Forestry Corporation we offer many and varied opportunities to advance your career and provide you with personally fulfilling and meaningful work.
Forestry is not just about understanding trees and forest ecosystems. It's also about working with people, companies and governments to promote and sustain the diverse benefits forests represent. At Forestry Corporation we have opportunities available throughout NSW in a wide variety of roles including forestry, timber sales and distribution, harvesting, finance, administration, human resources, and community and stakeholder relations. At Forestry Corporation we support diversity and recognise that everyone’s personal situation is different. We provide support for your:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Access to a 19-day month working arrangement for eligible employees
- Regional work locations in both coastal and rural NSW locations
- Access to three days ‘flexible leave’ within every three month period
Health and wellbeing
- Free, confidential counselling and advice for all employees and their immediate family members
- 14 weeks paid maternity leave
- Free influenza vaccinations
- Access to additional carers leave
- Flexible start and finish times
Growth and development
- Education assistance support
- Classroom and online training opportunities
- Cross-business/functional projects and opportunities
- Performance and development scheme incorporating individual development planning
- Recognition of high performing employees
- Leadership development and coaching
- Our people are encouraged to assist in bush firefighting efforts within NSW, Australia, and overseas
- Volunteer programs aim to encourage people to actively participate in the management of our State forests. Find out more about volunteering in a State forest.
To thrive in our team your values will align with ours:
We value RESPECT – respect for country, respect for community, respect for customers and suppliers, respect for one another in all our diversity
We value INNOVATION – constantly challenging ourselves to think differently, to be resourceful and to improve
We value INTEGRITY – being honest and accountable in all our actions
We value WELLBEING – the wellbeing of our people and communities, with care for their safety our highest priority
Working at Forestry Corporation
Meet more Forestry Corporation Employees.
Applying for employment
We’re looking for talented people who share our values and are passionate about achieving excellence. If this is you, please send us a covering letter telling us how you can make a contribution to our business. Please attach a copy of your current resume outlining your experience and any relevant training and qualifications.
|Plantation Operations Supervisor||Kyogle or Urbenville||3 March 2017|
|Senior Planner||Batemans Bay or Eden||10 March 2017|
Find out more about seasonal fire fighting.